This post is to support the webcast for
Institute For Human Resources
The slide deck has been posted on slide-share which is linked to the image above.
Below are a list of references and resources for additional information on the topic.
Feel free to ask questions or leave additional comments below
The following two references are the blog posts that this presentation was based on:
The following references are good sources on the topic of social media influence and were referenced.
- 10 Tools for Measuring Your Social Media Influence (Pam Dyer)
- Is Klout A Good Judge Of Your Social Media Influence? (Elijah Young, SocialMediaExaminer)
- How To Identify Social Media Influencers? (Intelegia.com)
- Sing Now The Praises of Klout’s Klumsy Kludges (techrunch.com)
- Brands underestimate the influence of social media “comments” (Fourthsource)
- Klout CEO Joe Fernandez Responds to Critics (Socialmediatoday)
- How The World Uses Social Networks (Mashable, Infographic)
- How To Get Noticed By Social Media Influencers (successful blogging)
- For Klout, downsides to being the belle of the influence ball (Mark Evans, Globe and Mail)
- HR Goes Social (Impact 99)
- Mari Smith (key influencer : used as a role model in this webinar)
- Chris Brogan (key influencer: used as a role mode in this webinar)
- Who Are the Top 10 Influencers in Social Media? (Forbes)